I absolutely LOVE Silent Sparrow. I was one of the first people to get the Dusk outfit from the lucky chair. I was REALLY new then and had a limited wardrobe, but still kept coming back to that outfit (sans sweater and jacket skirt). Anyway .... Silent Sparrow has put out its "old" group gifts in front of the shop. You need to be a member to get them. And I WANT you to become a member because ----- there's gonna be a Part-y when the group hits 1000.
So to convince you (only of course if you are the Silent Sparrow type) to join the group and get this stuff -- we have a fashion show!!!!

This is Icicle for the most part. I added a black scarf from the Jill in a Box pack, my ZHAO shoes from Second Style Freebies and Calla Reed Confetti (lime tip) hair (free from an event). I tinted the hat to match. I left off the prim collar. VERY CUTE!!!!
This is Sweeny. I love the blouse and pants but the vest is PART of the blouse and ... not so much there :D But a vest I like better may come along some day? You never know. Shown with Calla Gloxinia red frosted mahogony from their prize camping chairs. ZHAO shoes.There is MORE out there on the lawn including jammies, some shirts, a waist cincher etc. So if any of this looks like you, then join the group so we can hit 1000.
CAIO