
So, it's Week of Love time at the Celestial City Update Group. Day one - Red Hobo Bag (two ways to carry), Day Two - a very cute dress with fishnet nylons, Day Three - a WHOLE lot of choices of tops tucked and untucked, jeans (three styles of sculpty bottoms) and a sweat shirt. Our cups are running over.
So of course I could have just said, "join the group get the stuff from the notices archives", but that is SO unfair. I had not been to Celestial Studios, so I took a trip. And boy I found a lot. There are clothes certainly, but lots and lots of skins and HAIR. The hair demos don't have floating boxes on them. They are "almost" wearable demos. You can actually see the demo words on the hair if you get up close enough. [Sorry I noticed NOW that my shirt wasn't rezzed :( Oh well) ]

So feel free to join the group of course. In the contest of "good stuff" this looks like a major contender (wink), but also take a trip to the store. Even if you don't BUY anything, you can think of it as a payback with a sort of "camping" while you browse thing going on.