Friday, February 1, 2008

Introducing Chic

I want to welcome Chic Aeon to the Second Life Colors team. You may remember Chic. I met her at Nuclear Boutique one evening and she modeled for me. Since then she has sent me some tips and pics and such -- some posted and some not (wink).

Looking over my last months items for my upcoming "Top 10 Favorites of the Month" post, I can see that I am a pretty classical gal. Chic on the other hand is the Sn@tch, Silent Sparrow type. Second Life Colors was always meant to be INCLUSIVE and so it seems only fitting to have someone young (in many ways) and enthusiastic in the mix. She also looks GREAT in those tiny tiny short short skirts. She is also new enough to SL that she isn't cemented into the "what is me" idea -- a plus in many ways for this blog.

So, if you have something of interest in that marketing group, send a notecard to Chic.

WELCOME to the team hon!!!!